2007年6月30日 星期六

Departure to Hong-Kong

After excitement of waiting, finally, I have everything ready to departure to Hong-Kong, "The Land of Shopping." I heard wonderful things about Hong-Kong and every one said everything is really cheap. I am waiting to buy many things over there. My excitement is not the same as others. This trip, I will go with my in-laws and I will stay at my sister-in-law's house. My mother-in-law and sister-in-law are very good, I do not know how things will turned out.

Our airplane is in the afternoon. We departure from Yang-Mei to Tao-Yuan's international airport at 2:00 PM. Everyone were more than ready to go. I bought a few cakes and pudding for children. I hope they will like it.

We drove my car, and we arrived to the parking lot, where I can park my car during my trip. When we arrived there, everyone was waiting for us, they helped us with luggage. After that we were read to go to the counter to do paper work and be ready to take the bus to the airport.

The parking lot is only 10 minute from the airport. It is not far away, it is very convenient and safe. i do not need to worry about my car during my trip. If something happen to my car, they have to pay me a new one.

It is so excited, we arrive to the counter of Evergreen. We check in and be ready to go inside and wait for the plane. We had to wait for almost one hour. We were having fruits and talk to each other.

After waiting, it is time to go to the airplane. Alan and I were seating together. Ten minutes after departure, flight attendants were ready to serve food. They gave food to children first and after that they were giving adults food. That will take a while. I know why children were first because they were eating very slowly. It is a good idea to give them first.

I had to wait for 15 minutes to have my food and drink. At that time, Alan was in the middle of his spaghetti. He really like his food and he was enjoying. he showed to me and to his grandparents about his food.

Finally, my food came, it is time for me to enjoy my food. Unfortunately, the adult portion was not too good. I did not like it very much, but I finished all my food even desserts.

After we finished the food, flight attendant were cleaning all the dishes very quickly. After 5 minutes they finished cleaning, it is time for us to arrive at Hong-Kong, only 15 minutes away.

沒有留言: